Sunday, June 22, 2014

DEVILS IN THE MAKING





This photo shoot was done during fashion week in the Spring 2014. It was a quick one with this young Georgian beauty and photographer Stephanie Segura. Both amazing women to work with that day in a small basement, vintage clothing, and Afghan jewelry. I styled it with some witch inspiration and dark magic looks. I love this style above all else it can be simplified or dramatic. 

The velvet dress( in the last picture) is a vintage piece from the 1940's with a embroidered snitched waist and zipper metal zipper that finished the detail. The head piece she is wearing is an Afghan necklace I bought from eBay. 

Vintage is the base for all my looks and I love working with dresses to recreate a modern style that can be worn on the street. It's also a great way to customize your look when you need to stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment